Elite Medical Prep is a rapidly growing medical education company that serves the needs of future physicians by providing the highest quality medical tutoring, courses and advising services. Physician-led and founded, Elite Medical Prep is driven by its mission to help shape the future of medicine, one student at a time.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager with a background in managing organic social media channels, from content creation to community management. This individual will have the exciting opportunity to help build and grow one of our newest marketing channels– so a creative and professional eye is a must. The ideal candidate will have strong branding skills and understand how to translate business objectives into engaging and aesthetic social media strategies. Bonus points if you have experience with the management of both B2B and B2C social media accounts. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and works closely with the Marketing Coordinator.
Who You Are:
- You have a strong interest or experience in working as a Growth and Social Media Manager, especially in social listening, commenting on relevant posts, and following-up with any and all messages on our own social assets, as well as for our clients, as needed.
- You are comfortable with and enthusiastic about a wide variety of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord and Reddit; and understand their unique benefits and drawbacks.
- You have an understanding of the algorithms for the above listed accounts and have an idea of how we can optimize our post reach.
- You are eager and willing to personally create all different types of social media content including video content.
- You are highly organized, efficient, and a self-starter able to work both independently and in teams.
- Value communication and honesty, and are flexible to changing situations while also juggling multiple priorities with ease.
What You Know:
- Must be willing to take initiative and take complete ownership of company presence on different social media channels
- Friendly and personable personality that’s experienced at online conflict management or diffusing tense situations in the event these may come up
- Commitment to professionalism and brand continuity across all messaging on all channels is critical.
- Proficient in a variety of social post creation softwares such as: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Rush, Premiere Pro, etc (posts should NOT be regularly made on Canva).
- Flexible to change and excellent problem solving skills- Social media management for a service with a company in a 100% remote working environment can be a challenge!
- Proficient data analysis and reporting skills in the context of measuring post engagement, performance growth over time, and other important metrics
- Fluent in English