Elite Medical Prep is a rapidly growing medical education company that serves the needs of future physicians by providing the highest quality medical tutoring, courses and advising services. Physician-led and founded, Elite Medical Prep is driven by its mission to help shape the future of medicine, one student at a time.
You thrive on teaching others and are open to and excited about learning new teaching techniques to better assist students with a variety of learning styles. You enjoy helping medical students meet and exceed their exam goals and are a master of USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and/or Step 3 testable knowledge (having personally performed well on your own exams).
You are also diligent, organized, and focused on keeping track of student growth over the course of their tutoring. Bonus points if you are willing to occasionally participate in company teaching material development and/or marketing related projects.
What Will You Do
- Provide medical students with a high level of question based tutoring (materials and training provided)
- Provide medical students with honest feedback and constrictive criticism to help identify areas that need to be improved
- Expertly guide medical students in staying on track with their exam prep and assist in student resource use planning, the making of study schedules, and more
- Work closely with the Elite Medical Prep on-staff learning advisor when students need additional learning support
- Work closely with the Elite Medical Prep administrative team to report on and keep record of tutoring sessions, student progress, and package purchases.
Who We Are Looking For
- Current or former medical student who has personally studied for and excelled on the exams you will be tutoring for
- Ability to thrive and build effective relationships in a 100% remote working environment
- A positive, kind, and personable attitude
- Native or native-level English speaker
- Legally allowed to work in the United States (we are unfortunately unable to employ those not authorized to work in America)
- Previous tutoring experience is a plus but not required