EMPs Free COMLEX Level 1 10-Week Study Calendar
Complete the form to receive your study schedule via email.
Short on time? Consider our 6-week COMLEX Level 1 calendar for an intensive alternative.
You’re 10 weeks away from conquering COMLEX Level 1, and it’s time to embark on a comprehensive study journey designed to aid in your success. Our 10-week COMLEX Level 1 study calendar is a strategic plan for dedicated students, whether you’re well-versed in COMLEX material or seeking a structured starting point for your dedicated study period.
Key Notes About This COMLEX Level 1 Study Calendar:
- This schedule is designed as a robust starting point for students during their dedicated study period.
- Expect a rigorous commitment of approximately 10+ hours of daily study, with breaks in between.
- Active learning through practice questions remains a cornerstone of this approach.
- Personalized flashcards are highly recommended – but fear not, time is already allocated within the study calendar for creating these flashcards based on your QBank incorrects. Feel free to integrate some pre-made flashcards as well.
- Choose your supplementary video learning resource and flashcard review platform based on your preferences and needs.
Basic Structure of the Elite 10-Week COMLEX Level 1 Study Calendar:
Day (about 7 AM to 5 PM):
- Dive into UWorld questions and create flashcards to reinforce your understanding.
- Continued Qbank Review with Flashcard Creation – Spend 2-3 hours on practice questions.
- Review Flashcards & Supplement Weaker Topics – Strengthen identified weak areas through video resources and flashcards.
Early Evening (about 5 PM to 8 PM):
- ~2-3.5 hours of focused review, flashcards, and supplemental learning, usually by system.
- Make reviewing flashcards a nightly ritual for about 2 hours.
- Take a baseline assessment to understand your current standing and identify weaker areas.
- Include at least one COMSAE in your assessments to familiarize yourself with the exam format.
- Subsequent NBME and UWorld assessments provide exposure to an authentic testing environment and valuable progress data.
- If the final assessment falls below a satisfactory level (recommended 90% probability of passing), consider delaying the exam for further review.
- Leverage visual aids and spaced repetition through flashcards for the microbiology emphasis in the COMLEX exam.
- Integrate a COMLEX-specific QBank for the last 2 weeks of the schedule.
- Focus on OMM (Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine) in a targeted manner towards the study period’s end.
Using the 10-Week Study Calendar to Combine USMLE and COMLEX Preparation:
- This calendar offers a dual preparation approach for both USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1.
- Schedule the USMLE exam one week prior to COMLEX, allowing a day off after the USMLE and four days to review COMLEX material.
We believe our 10-week COMLEX Level 1 study calendar will empower you for success. For personalized assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!